Pitney Bowes Spectrum Technology Platform is a next generation enterprise solution family that supersedes the customer data quality platform and will house complimentary data domains such as location.
What does CDQ stand for?
CDQ stands for Customer Data Quality
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDQ
We have 16 other meanings of CDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Client Diagnostic Questionnaire (Mental Health Screening Tool)
- Coke Dry Quenching (method)
- Communication Design Quarterly (publication)
- Community Development Quota
- Compact Disc Quality
- Conseil de Quartier (French: Council District)
- Convert Doubleword to Quadword (Win32 assembly)
- Corporate Data Quality
- Costume Designers' Guild (cinema)
- Coût Délai Qualité (French: Cost Time Quality)
- California Dairy Quality Assurance (agriculture program)
- Customer Driven Quality Award (Ford Motor Company)
- California Dairy Quality Assurance Program
- Combat Divers Qualification Course
- Community Development Queensland Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Customer Delight, Quality Logistics
- Critical Design and Qualification Review (NASA)
- Call Data Record
- Call Detail Recording
- Call Detail Reporting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Centric brand offers customer data quality and consolidation software and services that make data warehousing and e-business applications more effective.
One of the top technical priorities for IT departments post year 2000 is to improve customer data quality.