Lewis, still annoyed at Gloria and Gail conspiring against him, rings the Weatherfield Gazette to tell them that SOAP TALK Gloria cheated by writing glowing customer comment cards.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Customer Comment Card
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Culture Change Coalition (various locations)
- Culture, Curriculum and Change (University of North Carolina)
- Current Carrying Capacity
- Current Contents Connect (online journal access)
- Current Cost of Capital
- Curricula and Certification Council
- Curriculum Coordination Center
- Custom Chopper Club (motorcycle club; France)
- Customer Call Center
- Customer Care Consultant
- Customer Competence Center
- Customer Contact Center
- Customs Clearance Fee (trade)
- Customs Code Committee (EU)
- Customs Convention on Containers
- Customs Cooperation Council
- Cuyahoga Community College (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Cyber Clean Center (computer security; Japan)
- Cycle Conservation Club (Coldwater, MI)
- Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru (Welsh: National Assembly for Wales)
Samples in periodicals archive:
30pm Remember, remember, the Fifth of November and at the bonfire party there's treason from Gloria, who faked customer comment cards to win the pub of the year, and an explosive plot from Lewis, who reports her to the Gazette.
Young toughs who hang out in the parking lot and harass customers are the bane of Doug's existence and the reason that customer comment cards are almost uniformly negative toward the supermarket.
are examples of kudos routinely received on customer comment cards," he states.
Restaurants, hotels, retail stores all have an overload of raw data on multiple hard drives, on stacks of customer comment cards, on managers' desks, or in different inspection reports at their corporate headquarters.
A customer comment card and questionnaire will be distributed with the packaging, the results of which will determine the innovation's future throughout Switzerland.
Each page consists of entries made on a customer comment card at a Wendy's fast-food restaurant by an unnamed character.