9 billion acquisition of 589,000 customer access lines in Kentucky from Verizon Communications Inc.
What does CAL stand for?
CAL stands for Customer Access Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAL
We have 256 other meanings of CAL in our Acronym Attic
- Coopérative Agricole Laitière (French: Dairy Agricultural Cooperative)
- Coopérative Agricole Lorraine (French: Lorraine Agricultural Cooperative; Lorraine, France)
- Copyright Agency Limited (Australia)
- Cornell Aeronautical Laboratory
- CORONA, ARGON, LANYARD (US intelligence)
- Crash and Learn (airplane simulator gaming)
- Credits to Avoid Lapse (insurance)
- Criterion Attribute Library (personality instrument; UK)
- Current Access Level
- Customer Acceptance Line (Ford)
- Cyberathlete Amateur League (gaming)
- Large Calorie (referring to heating 1 kilogram of water 1 degree Celsius)
- Small Calorie (referring to heating 1 gram of water 1 degree Celsius)
- System Calibration Test
- University of California, Berkeley
- California Institutes for Sciences and Innovation (University of California)
- California Waste Extraction Test
- California Emergency Nurses Association
- California Independent System Operator
- California Occupational Safety and Health Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to its agreement with Spectra, GTE announced plans to sell 61,612 customer access lines to Telephone USA of Wisconsin, L.