It is available in contract-grade leatherette, Crypton fabrics, or the customer's own material.
What does COM stand for?
COM stands for Customer's Own Material
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COM
We have 299 other meanings of COM in our Acronym Attic
- Council On Ministry (United Methodist Church)
- Count on Me
- Country of Origin Minimum Check (city/airport code)
- Cowl of Mortality (gaming)
- Creepy Old Man
- Crown of Might (game)
- Crystallographic Orientation Matrix
- Culture, Organization and Management
- Customer Operations Manager
- Customer's Own Merchandise
- With, Together (Prefix)
- College of Micronesia-Federated States of Micronesia
- College of Micronesia-FSM (Federated States of Micronesia)
- Common Mode
- Contamination Monitor Sensor
- Communication and Navigation
- Cache Only Memory Access
- Cache-Only Memory Architecture
- Carlton and Ottawa Mathematics Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Pearson sofa will retail for approximately $2,500 with customer's own material and a chair retails for about $1,500, also with the customer's own material.
We process 90 to 110 pieces of customer's own material here and I spent a number of days looking at the COMs," continues Arthur.