has bought the Douglas Equipment business from Curtiss-Wright Flow Control (UK) Limited, an arm of Curtiss-Wright Corporation.
What does CWFC stand for?
CWFC stands for Curtiss-Wright Flow Control (Falls Church, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWFC
We have 2 other meanings of CWFC in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Work Fund (San Francisco, CA)
- Custom Wired Format (IBM Websphere MQSeries SW)
- Cute Win Fail
- Clan der Wohnwagenfahrenden Aquarianer (gaming clan)
- Clean Water Finance Agency (Rhode Island)
- Concerned Women for America
- Conservative Women for America
- County Warning and Forecast Area (National Weather Service)
- Canadian Wood Fibre Centre (Canadian Forest Service; forestry promotion)
- Civilian Welfare Fund Council
- Consolidated Water Facilities Construction Program
- Concerned Women for Family Development (Bangladesh)
- California Wool and Fiber Festival
- Canadian World Friendship Fund
- Canary Wharf Film Festival (UK)
- Charlie Wedemeyer Family Foundation (Los Gatos, CA)
- China Welfare Fund for the Handicapped (est. 1984)
- Common Working File Host (Medicare; US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Canadian Wood-Frame House Construction (how-to program)
- Cancer Warriors Foundation, Inc. (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CURTISS-Wright Flow Control Company (CWFC) designs and manufactures highly engineered valves, pumps, motors, generators, electronics, systems and related products for complex naval defence, power generation, oil and gas and general industrial applications.
About Curtiss-Wright Flow Control Segment Curtiss-Wright Flow Control Company, headquartered in Falls Church, VA, is the Flow Control business segment of Curtiss-Wright Corporation.
and Scientech, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright Flow Control Company, have formed an Alliance Partnership to deliver Cyber Security management for nuclear power plants.
CURTISS-Wright Flow Control has announced that Mark Rowitz has been named Aftermarket Manager at its Farris Engineering business unit located in Brecksville, Ohio.
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that DeltaValve, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright Flow Control Company, has implemented Infor PLM Discrete adding to DeltaValve's existing deployment of Infor SyteLine ERP system.
PITTSBURGH, May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Curtiss-Wright Flow Control - EMD and Westinghouse Electric Company LLC announced today that they are continuing the successful testing of the world's largest canned-motor reactor coolant pump (RCP) at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control EMD's facility in Cheswick, a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pa.
Auburn, WA Curtiss-Wright Flow Control, Brea, CA Exelon Nuclear Partners, Kennett Square, PA FLIR Systems, Inc.