[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing has released its new VPX6-1952 6U VPX single board computer based on the Intel Core 2 Duo processor T9400.
What does CWCEC stand for?
CWCEC stands for Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Civil Works Construction Cost Index System (USACE)
- Central Willamette Community Credit Union (Albany, OR)
- City Wide Cooperative Development Corporation
- California Workers' Compensation Educator (continuing education)
- Centre for Welfare and Community Education (Australia)
- Certified Work Capacity Evaluator
- Certified Workers Compensation Executive
- China West Coal Energy, Inc.
- Cold Weather Clothing Equipment
- Commission on the Weather and Climate Enterprise (American Meteorological Society)
- Canadian Worker Co-Operative Federation
- Central West Conservation Farming Association (Australia; Conservation Agriculture and No-Till Farming Association subsidiary)
- Colorado West Central Fire Training Association
- California Wildfire Coordinating Group
- Colorado Wildlife Conservation Grant (Colorado Division of Wildlife)
- Columbia Willamette Compensation Group (Canby, OR)
- Cool Water Coal Gasification Program (US)
- Center for Watershed and Community Health (Oregon)
- Carmi-White County High School (Carmi, IL)
- California Workers' Compensation Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new Intel Pentium M processor-based Single Board Computer (SBC) from Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing (CWCEC) was designed for the demanding military application environment where high performance is plagued by high heat.