Languidly, a young vet reached across and casually scrolled the cursor down the screen till it hit on the animal's details.
What does CUD stand for?
CUD stands for Cursor Down
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CUD
We have 40 other meanings of CUD in our Acronym Attic
- Coefficient d'Utilisation Digestive (French: Digestibility Coefficient)
- Combating Underage Drinking
- Commission Universitaire pour le Développement (French: University Commission for Development; Belgium)
- Common User Database (US DoD)
- Communauté Urbaine de Dunkerque (French: Urban Community of Dunkirk; Dunkirk, France)
- Compilation Unit Data
- Complete Upper Denture
- Connected Urban Development
- Continuously Updating Display
- Create, Update, Delete (computer programming)
- Custom Union Decision (Turkey)
- Czech Union of Draughts
- Camillus Ultra Design Advantage (knife)
- Capacitive Unit Discharge ASIC (Apple Computers)
- Compositores Unidos de Argentina (Spanish: United Composers of Argentina)
- Compute Unified Device Architecture (Nvidia)
- Credit Union Development Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Credit Union Director Achievement
- Council of University Deans of Arts and Humanities (UK)
- Carotid Ultrasound Disease Assessment Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then slide the cursor down to by industry/activity.
Put the cursor in cell H3, hold the left mouse button down, and drag the cursor down the column to cell H32, inclusive.
To get it, go to Tools, Customize, click on the Toolbar tag and cursor down to Function Key Display (see screenshot).
We can press the [ALT] key and the letter X (allowing data entry across three spreadsheet cells, then moving the cursor down to the next row) or the letter E (allowing data entry in one cell, then moving the cursor down to the next cell in the column).
Then, on the bottom of the Macros screen, from the pull-down menu at Macros in, select Word commands and then cursor down until you locate FixMe.
Notice the heavy black line above Gross profit: That's the dividing line between cells always in view (above the line) and those that disappear when you move the cursor down.