I still use CDs and I'm currently listening to the concert version of Chess.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Currently Listening To (chat)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CLT
We have 164 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Learning Techniques
- Coordination des Lycées de Toulouse (French: Coordination of High Schools in Toulouse; Toulouse, France)
- Corporate Leadership Team
- Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training (Oklahoma)
- Cross-Laminated Timber (engineered wood product)
- Cross-Language Transfer
- Cross-Linguistic Lexical Tasks (language assessment)
- Cued Language Transliterator
- Culture et Loisirs à Thorigny (French: Thorigny Culture and Leisure; Thorigny-sur-Marne, France)
- Cultures, Langues, Textes (French: Cultures, Languages, Texts)
- Customer Learning Terminal (aka: Kiosk)
- Customer Loyalty Team (various companies)
- Light Cruiser Training
- Stimpson's Surf Clam (FAO species code)
- Certified Landscape Technician-Exterior (also seen as CLTE)
- Certified Landscape Technician - Interior
- Cahiers de Linguistique Theorique et Aplliquee
- California Land Title Association
- California Language Teachers' Association
- Canadian Library Trustees' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm currently listening to the initial mixes of a couple of tracks my band and I recorded live in the studio last month - it's sounding good, if I do say so myself
We are currently listening to the views of employers and investing industry funds to help up skill the workforce, meet future challenges and take advantage of business opportunities.
Downing Street said Mr Britnell was not an "adviser", adding: "We are currently listening to experts, patients and staff on how to improve our plans.
I'm currently listening to the first instalment of my Adaptive You Meditation Series and feeling very chilled out
I'm currently listening to music by the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, to ragtime music, to cartoon music from the 1930s to '40s.
And today he tells the Razz what he's currently listening to as he films the second last instalment of the franchise and looks forward to film six, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince which is out next month.