But 30% of women and 18% of men say their current weight is more than 20 pounds more than their ideal weight.
What does CW stand for?
CW stands for Current Weight
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CW
We have 56 other meanings of CW in our Acronym Attic
- Crap Weasel
- Creative Wonders (learning games company)
- Creative Writing
- Crewe (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Crimean War
- Crimson Wave
- Cross Wind
- Crumbling Walls (quorum protocol)
- Cushman & Wakefield LLC
- CustomWare (methodology for custom services and training on rapidly evolving technologies; The New CustomWare Company)
- Cyber War
- Cyber Warfare
- Cyberworlds (International Conference)
- Cyst Wall
- Wave-Making Resistance Coefficient (Naval architecture)
- Continuous-Wave Carrier Phase Estimation
- Continuous-Wave Cremer-Rao Bound
- Child Welfare - Foster Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
27) Overall, studies find that getting 8,000 to 10,000 steps (about five miles) helps you lose weight, while adding 2,000 steps to your current level, or about one mile a day, helps maintain your current weight and stop gaining weight.
Byline: Mike Bell If minimum weights for jockeys are raised, then an equivalent number of heavier aspirants genuinely out of reach of the current weights will try to make the new weight.