com/prnh/20110428/DC91889LOGO) Data from several surveys, including the Current Population Survey and American Community Survey, show a decline in private school enrollment over the last decade.
What does CPS stand for?
CPS stands for Current Population Survey (US Census)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPS
We have 900 other meanings of CPS in our Acronym Attic
- Crime Prosecution Service (UK)
- Croatian Philatelic Society
- Croatian Physical Society
- Cross Platform Software
- Cross-Polarization Scattering
- Crown Prosecution Service (UK criminal justice system)
- Crystal Park School (Grande Prairie, AB, Canada)
- Cudgen Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Culture, Politics and Society Research Group (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Cummins Power South (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional information is avail able from the Current Population Survey at www.
8% Sources: ESA calculations using Current Population Survey public-use microdata and estimates from the Employment Projections Program of the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
According to a March 2005 Current Population Survey by the U.
This paper addresses both these topics with data from the 2001 to 2004 Core Food Security Module of the Current Population Survey.
Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, 2003 to 2005 Annual Social and Economic Supplements.
The authors propose to study the differences and similarities in the income definitions used in the IRS Statistics of Income program, the Census Bureau Current Population Survey, and the Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey and present them in a form useful to economists trying to use these different data series.
Current Population Survey, The Latino Population in the United States.