What does COCIS stand for?
COCIS stands for Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COCIS
We have 2 other meanings of COCIS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Oregon Community Investment Board
- Committee of Communications Industry Development (Taiwan)
- Conference on Computing in the Disciplines
- Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases (US CDC)
- Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (commercial property database)
- Church of Christ in Nigeria
- European Coordination Committee of the Radiological Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry
- Cabinet Oversight Committee on Internal Security (Philippines)
- Coalition of Carers in Scotland (UK)
- Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni Non Governative per la Cooperazione Internazionale Allo Sviluppo
- Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
- Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
- Coalition for Constitutional Liberties (Washington, DC)
- Code Of Conduct Line
- Committee on College Life (various locations)
- Congressional Oversight Committee on Labor and Employment (The Philippines)
- Chinese Overseas Christian Mission (UK)
- Code Officials Conference of Michigan
- Congestive Cardiomyopathy