His assignments include serving as a rifle platoon leader, company executive officer, and current operations officer while stationed at Fort Hood, Texas.
What does COPSO stand for?
COPSO stands for Current Operations Officer (US Marine Corps)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COPSO
- Council on Post-Secondary Education
- Croydon Outdoor Pursuits and Social Events Club (UK)
- Constructive Phased Schedule and Effort Model (software engineering)
- Children of Prisoners Support Group (Australia)
- Code of Practice for Schools
- Certificate Of Personnel Security Investigation, Clearances & Access
- Collège des Praticiens Spécialistes en Information et Communication Médicales (French)
- Community Outreach and Partnerships in Service-Learning (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Community Project Support Organization
- Council of Property Search Organisations (UK)
- Canadian Organization of Professional Secret Shoppers
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- Committee of Presidents of Statistical Societies
- Committee on Port Safety and Security (now Community Outreach Promoting Energy; California)
- Community Outreach Promoting Safety and Security (now Community Outreach Promoting Emergency Preparedness, Santa Monica, CA)
- Confederation of Postgraduate Schools of Surgery (UK)
- Council of Presidents of Statistical Societies
- Center on Personnel Studies in Special Education (partnership between the University of Florida and Johns Hopkins University; Gainesville, FL)
- Captain of the Port (US Coast Guard)
- Circum Oval Precipitin Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous assignments include Current Operations Officer, 504th BfSB, 504th MI Bde Planner in OIF; J2, Joint Logistics Command in OEF; S2, 2-35th Infantry BN; AS2 1-27th Infantry BN, and DISE Platoon Leader, 532nd MI BN.
Anderson Raub, SDDC's 838th Transportation Battalion current operations officer in charge, there are five phases of operation at each port call location.
As the deputy information operations officer and subsequently the current operations officer for Joint Task Force-Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), I saw the need to ensure that our junior military police officers and senior NCOs were well-versed in joint staff planning and operations.
The current operations officer for the group, MAJ Ferman Cepeda, is a high school math teacher.