Current operating income was down 1 percent in the quarter and down 5 percent year-to-date due to the inflationary impact of energy and other costs.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Current Operating Income (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Cost of Investment
- Country of Interest
- Country of Origin Information
- Course Of Instruction
- Court of Inquiry
- Critical Operational Issue
- Critical Operations Issues
- Criticomm Operating Instructions (telecommuniations)
- Crossroads Online Institute
- Current of Injury (cardiology)
- Current Operations and Intelligence
- Curriculum of Instruction
- Customer-Owned Inventory
- Cut-Off Index (medicine)
- Cytochrome Oxidase I
- Canada-Ontario Immigration Agreement
- Children of Iraq Association (UK)
- Commission on Information and Accountability for Women's and Children's Health (COIA)
- Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
7% of revenue - Current Operating Income down slightly to EUR 29.
This level of business should lead Current Operating Income (COI) to another improvement, reaching over [euro]70 million in 2011.