2bn at current list prices, adds to the growing portfolio of long-haul airplanes for the Los Angeles-based leasing company.
What does CLIP stand for?
CLIP stands for Current List Price
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLIP
We have 68 other meanings of CLIP in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Learning in Practice
- Credit Line Increase Program
- Crew List Index Project (British merchant seamen records)
- Crew Loads Instrumented Pallet (NASA)
- Crew Loads Instrumented Panel
- Crime Laboratory Improvement Program
- Critical Literacy in Practice (podcast)
- Cross Language Information Processing (Workshop)
- Croydon Libraries Internet Project
- CUNY Language Immersion Program (Long Island City (Queens), NY)
- Cytoplasmic Linker Protein
- Conditional Legal Interpreting Permit-Relay (deaf interpreter certification)
- Canadian Life Insurance Policyholders Association (Canada)
- Center for Law in the Public Interest
- Clinical Positron Imaging (journal of the Academy of Molecular Imaging)
- Centre for Learning Innovation and Professional Practice (UK)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Inflammation with Pontine Perivascular Enhancement Responsive to Steroids (central nervous system disorder)
- Consolidated Logistics Information Planning and Programming Requirements
- Computer Laboratory for Instruction in Psychological Research
- C Language Integrated Production System (expert system development environment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Gulf airline has five of the world's largest passenger jets on order, worth $375 million each at current list prices.
0-litre petrol version will rise from the current list price of pounds 74,900 to pounds 75,395.
And a staggering 11 per cent admitted that they would be willing to pay an extra pounds 1500 over the current list price.
The car has a current list price of pounds 11,000 for the hatchback version and pounds 11,800 for the saloon.
the lasers in inventory are priced at $24,950, reduced more than 40 percent from the current list price of $44,950.