this summer with the mission of inspiring both children and adults to "see beyond" their current level of knowledge in areas of science, technology, history, art and nature.
What does CLK stand for?
CLK stands for Current Level of Knowledge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CLK
We have 14 other meanings of CLK in our Acronym Attic
- Candle Lake Joint Venture (diamond mining; Saskatchewan, Canada)
- City of London Joint Working Group (banking)
- CDC2-Like Kinase
- Ceska Lekarska Komora (Chech)
- Chep Lap Kok (Hong Kong airport)
- Contact Lens King (optometry)
- Corel RAVE (file extension)
- Coupe Leicht Kurtz (Mercedes Benz model)
- Clock 16 Generator (unit)
- Clock Estimate (Bluetooth)
- Community Living Kawartha Lakes (Canada)
- Clock Multiplier
- Clock Native (Bluetooth)
- Computer-Controlled Continuously Variable Lockup (automobile transmissions)
- Capacitively-Loaded Loop
- Celestial Labs Ltd. (India)
- Center for Learning and Leadership (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The faculty is practitioner scholars: experts in their fields who help you bridge the gap between your current level of knowledge and expertise and the level that you want to achieve in our specialized programs.
The gap in knowledge is the difference between the percentages of respondents who described the level of required knowledge as high or very high and the percentage of respondents who described the current level of knowledge as high or very high.
The Travel Institute provides opportunities for travel industry professionals to assess their current level of knowledge and skill, and meet their career goals through valuable course work, testing and certification.
Remember, you can only go as far as your current level of knowledge.
This workshop is intended for the technician, manager and/or professional who does not feel satisfied or comfortable with his or her current level of knowledge or understanding of color, colorants and color matching.
You won't find many new recruits to your inner circle if you are content with the status quo; if you are content with your current level of knowledge or expertise; or if you fail to develop your skills as a listener and a communicator.
It is, however, a conventional view, and like the book as a whole, a statement of the current level of knowledge.