The Army Lawyer articles are indexed in the Index to Legal Periodicals, the Current Law Index, the Legal Resources Index, and the Index to U.
What does CLI stand for?
CLI stands for Current Law Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CLI
We have 231 other meanings of CLI in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Law Institute (Tulane University)
- County Leadership Institute (various organizations)
- Covid Like Illness
- Creative Labs, Inc.
- Credit for Low-Income Individuals
- Credit Line Increase
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Crown Life Insurance Company
- Cultural Landscape Inventory
- Cumulative Leakage Index
- Customer Loyalty Index
- Cutter Life Index (engineering/geology)
- Client Input/Output Sockets (IBM)
- California Lodging Industry Association
- Camp Leaders in America (Cultural Homestay International)
- Canadian Lawyers Insurance Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Livestock Identification Agency (Canada)
- Central Lack of Intelligence Agency (Meet the Fokkers movie)
- Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor
- chemiluminescence immunoassay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legal periodical indexes For the most part, legal periodical indexes (such as Legaltrac, Index to Legal Periodicals, Current Law Index, etc.