NEW DELHI: India yesterday loosened debt market rules to draw more foreign investment to finance a record current account deficit as it promised a "next generation" of economic reforms.
What does CAD stand for?
CAD stands for Current Account Deficit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAD
We have 510 other meanings of CAD in our Acronym Attic
- Corrective Action Design
- Cost Analysis Division
- County Appraisal District
- Course Administrative Data
- Crank Angle Degree
- Crown Assets Distribution (Public Works and Government Services Canada)
- Ctrl Alt Del
- Ctrl Alt Del (gaming webcomic)
- Cultural Affairs Department (various locations)
- Cultural Arts Division (various locations)
- Custom Application Development
- Customer Avalized Draft
- Cycling Addicted Dudes
- Collisionally Activated Decomposition Mass-Analysed Ion Kinetic Energy
- Collisionally Activated Decomposition Mass Analysed Ion Kinetic Energy Spectrometry
- Computer-Assisted Design & Design Automation
- Computer-Aided Detection/Classification
- Computer-Aided Detection & Classification
- Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Engineering
- Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Governor Duvvuri Subbarao said that the country was headed for the highest ever current account deficit this fiscal.
India's current account deficit might come down to 3.
current account deficit is substantial, both in size and as a share of GDP.
This inflow of foreign capital has kept America's current account deficit stable and U.
current account deficit and urged Japan and other IMF member countries to achieve strong growth to help the United States cut the deficit.
Britain's current account deficit with the world jumped to pounds 12.