Between 1987 and 2002, the amount of outstanding currency and interest rate swaps and options increased from $865 billion to nearly $100 trillion, according to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association.
What does CCIRS stand for?
CCIRS stands for Currency and Interest Rate Swaps
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCIRS
- Centre for Community Informatics Research, Development and Training (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cohen and Company, Inc. Real Estate (New York)
- Climate Change Impacts Review Group (UK)
- Charge-Coupled Infrared Imaging Device
- Collection Co-Ordination Information Requirements Management
- Collection Coordination and Intelligence Requirements Management
- Coordinating Committee for Intercontinental Research Networking (aka Coordinating Committee for Intercontinental Research Networks)
- Communication Center Initiative Rheinland Pfalz (German workshop)
- Container or Chassis Information Reporting or Recording System
- Credit Contingent Interest Rate Swap
- California Consortium for Independent Study (Concord, CA)
- Centennial Centre for Interdisciplinary Science (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Center for Clinical Immunology at Stanford (Stanford University School of Medicine; Stanford, CA)
- Center for Comparative Immigration Studies
- Center for Construction Industry Studies (University of Texas)
- Certified Compliance Inspector of Stormwater (professional certification)
- Chamber of Commerce Industry and Services (various locations)
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland
- Child Care Information Services
- Child Crisis Intervention Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include listed futures and options, forwards, currency and interest rate swaps and various combinations of these instruments.
Some derivative products, such as options on securities, can be standardized products traded on options exchanges; others, such as currency and interest rate swaps, often are customized to suit the needs of individual end users, and purchased and sold in the over-the-counter market.