The cumulative table of contents and index for both volumes in the series is housed here.
What does CTOC stand for?
CTOC stands for Cumulative Table of Contents
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTOC
We have 17 other meanings of CTOC in our Acronym Attic
- California Toll Operators Committee
- Câmara dos Técnicos Oficiais de Contas (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Center to Center (engineering)
- Children's Theatre of Charleston (Charleston, WV)
- Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee
- Combined Tactical Operations Center
- Containerized Tactical Operations Center
- Convention against Transnational Organized Crime (UN)
- Corps Tactical Operations Center
- Countering Transnational Organized Crime
- Customer to Customer
- Continuous Transformation of Origin of Current Density
- Corps Tactical Operations Center Support Element
- Central Technical Order Control Unit
- Celtic Traditionalist Order of Druids (est. 1986)
- Center for Transit-Oriented Development
- Churches Together in Oxted and District (UK)
- Contract Task Order Deliverable
- Crack Tip Opening Displacement
- Close Tab on Double Click (computer mouse action)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, using the XML file allows an applicant to update the application's table of contents automatically as new amendments are filed so that sponsors and reviewers can have access to a real-time, up-to-date, cumulative table of contents.
The prototype will be designed to integrate an XML-based platform for an electronic Cumulative Table of Contents (CTOC) with PDF and SAS XPORT documents with the main body of the report.