The Inqaz [NIF alias for its coup] regime has plunged Sudan into continuous wars, and drove the country's sons to take up arms for the sake of gaining wealth and power" Al-Mahboob intoned that the current situation in Sudan is the cumulative sum of 23 years wrong policies in running the country.
What does CUSUM stand for?
CUSUM stands for Cumulative Sum
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CUSUM
We have 1 other meaning of CUSUM in our Acronym Attic
- Custody Code
- Customer Satisfaction Number
- Canadian/US Trade Agreement
- Center for Uncertain Systems: Tools for Optimization and Management (University of Illinois; Chicago, IL)
- Cambridge University Students' Union
- Chinese University Students' Union (Hong Kong Sar, China)
- Coventry University Students' Union
- Central, Unsteady, Unmaintained Fixation (eye action)
- Center for US-Ukrainian Relations (New York, NY)
- Common Unmanned Surface Vehicle (various locations)
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers (est. 1999)
- Cebu Uniting for Sustainable Water (Philippines)
- Completely Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Cambridge University Swimming and Water Polo Club (UK)
- Cable Under Test
- Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications (UK)
- Carcass, Ultrasound, and Tenderness (cattle breeding program)
- Caribbean Union of Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compared to the EWMA, the Cumulative Sum (CUSUM) chart can also be applied to changing set point cases.
87 RON Where: a) stands for the value from the first cumulative sum (upwards) of the probabilities that surpass 5%; b) stands for the value from the first cumulative sum (upwards) of the probabilities that surpass 1%.
The focus of this test is the maximal excursion (from zero) of the random walk defined by the cumulative sum of adjusted (-1, +1) digits in the sequence.
The cumulative sum (CUSUM) chart is proposed as an alternative to traditional control charts for detecting small sustained changes in the mean charge moisture content of kiln-dried lumber.
production throughput, Specific Energy Consumption (SEC) in kwh/ lb, and Cumulative Sum of Deviations (CUSUM) trend reports.
2 million b/d of refining capacityEoe1/4"the cumulative sum of distillation and more sophisticated upgrading unitsEoe1/4"to the global refining stack this year and next.