Her topics include explosives used against water infrastructure, regulatory policies for protecting water infrastructure, standard risk and vulnerability assessment, cumulative prospect theory and risk acceptability, and strategic intelligence analysis for water infrastructure terrorism prevention.
What does CPT stand for?
CPT stands for Cumulative Prospect Theory (risk decision)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPT
We have 378 other meanings of CPT in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Product Team
- Cost-Per-Transaction (e-commerce)
- Cost/Performance Trade-Off
- Counterterrorism Pursuit Teams (US DoD)
- Crisis Planning Team
- Critical Path Technique
- Critical Pitting Temperature (corrosion)
- Crock Pot Thursday
- Cross-Platform Toolset
- Cumulative Price Threshold
- Current Procedural Terminology (medical)
- Curricular Practical Training
- Custom Post Type (WordPress)
- Custom Procedural Tray
- Paraguayan Workers Confederation (Paraguay)
- Pilot Climate Process and Modeling Teams
- Computer Program Test & Evaluation
- Current Procedural Terminology, 4th Edition
- Current Procedural Terminology (Physician reimbursement guide)
- Continuous Performance Test - Identical Pairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include the rank-dependent expected utility model developed by Quiggin (1982) and Yaari (1987), the decision weighting model of Kahn and Sarin (1988), and cumulative prospect theory advanced by Tversky and Kahneman (1992).
17 Specifically, we assume investors act in accordance with cumulative prospect theory.