The policy also considers the numbers and times of operation of licensed premises in the Cumulative Impact Areas of Jesmond, Gosforth and Ouseburn proposing these remain unchanged as do the Special Stress Areas of The Gate, Bigg Market, Collingwood Street and Marlborough Crescent.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Cumulative Impact Area
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Council for Independent Archaeology (UK)
- Council for Inter-American Security (est. 1976)
- Counter Intelligence Agency (various locations)
- Courtauld Institute of Art (UK)
- Creative Investors Association
- Credit Institutions Act (Finland)
- Criminally Insane Asylum (band)
- Criminals in Action (song)
- Cryptographic Information Application
- Culinary Institute of America (Hyde Park, New York)
- Current Instruction Address
- Curriculum in Action (school field trips)
- Customer Interaction Agent
- Rome, Italy - Ciampino (Airport Code)
- Customer Information Access - Front End
- Canadian Independent Adjusters' Association (International Federation of Adjusting Associations)
- Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
- Central Iowa Apartment Alliance (West Des Moines, IA)
- Central Iowa Art Association (Marshalltown, Iowa)
- Coalition for Innocent African Americans
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the 12 months looked at, covering April 1 2009 to March 2010, there were 528 crimes recorded in the proposed cumulative impact area.
On top of that there's the issue that it's in the Cumulative Impact Area and there's nothing to suggest that there are matters here that mean the council should waive its policy.