Although it would have been preferable to have had detailed data by length, with documentation of the duration and occurrences of downtime due to the increased line speed, the final results should not be significantly different as long as the estimation of length of cumulative downtime is reasonably representative.
What does CDT stand for?
CDT stands for Cumulative Downtime
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDT
We have 258 other meanings of CDT in our Acronym Attic
- Corps Diplomatique Terrestrienne (Retief book series by Keith Laumer)
- Cortical Dysplasia of Taylor
- Count Down Time
- Countdown Demonstration Test (NASA)
- Countdown Time (NASA)
- Courier Disaster Response Team (San Francisco, CA)
- Craft Design Technology (school)
- Cross-Domain Transport
- CSCI Development Team
- Current Date and Time (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Current Dental Terminology
- Customer Development Team
- Customer Documentation Tree
- Cuvee de Tomme (Pizza Port/Lost Abbey Beer, San Marcos, CA)
- Moseley Community Development Trust (UK; also seen as MCDT)
- Contractor Development, Test & Evaluation
- Clearance Diving Team 3 (Royal Australian Navy)
- Cornea-Derived Transcript 6
- Canadian Dance Teachers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Production data--A production database contains 50 items that can create real-time order-status displays of total good and bad cycles and parts, parts made and still to be made, cycles/hr, parts/hr, hours to run, cumulative downtime, etc.