In this paper we consider a solution to this problem provided that the cumulative distribution function (cdf) of time to failure is known.
What does CDF stand for?
CDF stands for Cumulative Distribution Function (probabilities, statistics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDF
We have 263 other meanings of CDF in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Documentation Format
- Coupe de France (French: French Cup; association football competition)
- Crash Dump Facility
- Credit and Development Forum
- Croisières de France (French: Cruises of France; Royal Caribbean)
- Cross Domain Facility
- Cross-Disciplinary Fellowship (various organizations)
- Cú de Ferro
- Cultural Development Fund (Ministry of Culture, Egypt)
- Cumulative Density Function (probability theory)
- Currency Declaration Form (India)
- Current Divider Formula (electronics)
- Custom Data Field
- Customer Damage Function
- Cyberspace Description Format
- Czech Donors Forum (Czech Republic)
- Circuit Design, Fabrication and Test Data Systems (NASA)
- Cohen-Daubechies-Feauveau Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Cholinergic Neuronal Differentiation Factor/Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- California Department of Food and Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
a]F(x)dx where f (*) is the cumulative distribution function of the asset return X defined on the interval (a,b), with respect to the probability distribution P and L is the return threshold selected by the investor.
Mapping of Pixels by Estimating the Cumulative Distribution Function Computational complexity is involved in compression of raw pixels of an image in spatial domain or the mathematically transformed coefficients in frequency domain using Artificial Neural Networks.
Duration variable must be a nonegative random variable, represented by a density function f(t) and by a cumulative distribution function F(t) = P(T [less than or equal to] t).
is the smallest non-negative integer such that the cumulative distribution function evaluated at this value equals or exceeds CL.
NOTATIONS F - cumulative distribution function of morning cortisol measures of the patients.
The controller algorithm consists of three main steps: (i) The histogram and the cumulative distribution function (CDF) for the current image are calculated (Gonzalez et al.
Indeed, subjects in my survey-design focus groups displayed a strong preference for the risk ladder and eschewed the cumulative distribution function method as complicated and difficult to understand.