Over the course of a year, the cumulative difference between billing for a level-3 visit versus a level-4 visit can be huge.
What does CDIF stand for?
CDIF stands for Cumulative Difference
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CDIF
We have 26 other meanings of CDIF in our Acronym Attic
- Centrifugal Direct Injection Engine (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Centro Di Iniziativa Europea (Italian: European Center for Initiative)
- Computer Digital Image Editing (course)
- Centre Documentaire Informatique Enseignement Chimie (French: Documentary Chemistry Science Education Center; University of Nice Sophia Antipolis; Nice, France) Austria)
- Chronic Disease, Injury and Environmental Epidemiology
- CASE (Computer-Aided Software Engineering) Definition Interchange Facility
- Case Data Interchange Format
- Component Development and Integration Facility
- Consumer Drug Information (journal)
- County Durham Ice Foundation (ice hockey; UK)
- Celine Dion International Fan Club
- Centre pour le Développement de l'Information sur la Formation Permanente (French: Centre for Development of Information on Continuing Education)
- Center for Digital International Government (University of Maryland)
- Center for the Digital Globe (business networking program; University of MIssouri; Columbia, MO)
- Collection Development Interest Group (libraries)
- Community Development Initiative Group (Azerbaijan)
- Community Driven Improvement of Globus Software
- Calibrated Diamonds Investment Holdings Pty. Limited
- Centro Documentazione Integrazione Handicap (Italian)
- Consultoría para el Desarrollo Integral de Honduras (Spanish: Consultancy for the Integral Development of Honduras)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So if you believe you've got a one-time aberration in revenue, the cumulative difference might be gapped with some of this stimulus money for operations.
Employers participating in single employer or agent multiple-employer benefit pension plans report an annual pension cost equal to the annual required contribution, plus an adjustment for the cumulative difference between the annual pension cost and the employer's actual plan contribution.
That amount would be added to the cumulative difference for all prior years for which the 2006 proposed regulations are effective, in order to determine the Section 987 QBU's unrecognized section 987 gain or loss.
The section shows the published value in the Petroleum Supply Monthly (PSM) and the cumulative difference resulting from resubmissions for the major product series.
60 $3,766,278 2,204,184 Off-balance Sheet: Hedges Against Loans Held For Sale 0 4,567 Total 0 4,567 Interest Earning Assets Over (Under) Interest Bearing Liabilities 117,388 1,376,252 Cumulative Difference (Gap) 1,376,252 Cumulative Gap as a Percentage of Interest Earning Assets 35.
The NPO, after the effective date, also will include the cumulative difference between annual pension cost and the employer's actual contribution payments.
Exhibit 6: Calculation of Deferred Taxes for Investments Tax Rate = 40% Trading Securities Cumulative Temporary Difference at 1/1/94: Unrealized Gain (cumulative effect) $160 Deferred Tax Liability at 1/1/94 $64 Cumulative Temporary Difference at 12/31/94: Unrealized Gain recognized 1994 $90 Deferred Tax Liability at 12/31/94 $36 Available-for-Sale Securities Cumulative Difference at 1/1/94: Security Cost 1/1/94 Difference B $47,500 $47,900 400 C 9,100 9,150 50 D 5,600 5,500 (100) $350 Deferred Tax Liability $140 Cumulative Difference at 12/31/94: Security Cost Fair Value 12/31/94 Difference B $47,500 $48,400 900 D $5,600 5,800 200 $1,100 Deferred Tax Liability ($1,100 * .