ii) Kumaraswamy Distribution In this distribution, the probability density function of a random variable X is given by [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (7) with the cumulative density function (or distribution function), given as [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (8) In probability theory Kumaraswamy's double bounded distribution is as versatile as the beta distribution, but much simpler to use especially in simulation studies as it has a simple closed form for both the p.
What does CDF stand for?
CDF stands for Cumulative Density Function (probability theory)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDF
We have 263 other meanings of CDF in our Acronym Attic
- Cortina d'Ampezzo Fiames Italy (airport code)
- Cost Documentation Format
- Coupe de France (French: French Cup; association football competition)
- Crash Dump Facility
- Credit and Development Forum
- Croisières de France (French: Cruises of France; Royal Caribbean)
- Cross Domain Facility
- Cross-Disciplinary Fellowship (various organizations)
- Cú de Ferro
- Cultural Development Fund (Ministry of Culture, Egypt)
- Cumulative Distribution Function (probabilities, statistics)
- Currency Declaration Form (India)
- Current Divider Formula (electronics)
- Custom Data Field
- Customer Damage Function
- Cyberspace Description Format
- Czech Donors Forum (Czech Republic)
- Circuit Design, Fabrication and Test Data Systems (NASA)
- Cohen-Daubechies-Feauveau Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Cholinergic Neuronal Differentiation Factor/Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
R] (x) are the probability density function and the cumulative density function of the random sectional resistance, R, and, similarly, [f.