CAR = Standardized cumulative average residuals for the three-day interval (-2, 0).
What does CAR stand for?
CAR stands for Cumulative Average Residual
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAR
We have 569 other meanings of CAR in our Acronym Attic
- Corrective Action Request
- Corrective Action Study
- Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation (Australia)
- County Carlow (Ireland)
- Court Appointed Receiver
- Courtesy Amount Recognition
- Coxsackievirus and Adenovirus Receptor
- Credit Approval Report
- Crude Argon
- Cumulative Abnormal Return (finance)
- Current Action Report
- Customer Acceptance Review
- Customer Access Record (TMN)
- Customer Account Representative
- Customer Analytic Record (data warehouse/business intelligence)
- Cyclic Asset Report
- Carte Telefoniche Vaticane (Italian: Vatican phone cards bulletin)
- Caribbean Air Line Pilots' Association
- cAMP Receptor Subtype 1
- Corrie Adolph Realty 2000 (real estate company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bruner and Simms, using the cumulative average residual event study methodology found a negative effect for the Mexican announcement on the returns to U.
Cumulative Average Residuals (Percentages) for Selected Dates