25 trillion) and growing strongly at six per cent cumulative average growth rate (CAGR).
What does CAGR stand for?
CAGR stands for Cumulative Average Growth Rate (less common)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAGR
We have 4 other meanings of CAGR in our Acronym Attic
- China Australia Governance Program
- Club Alpine Gordini Pays Cathare (French automobile club)
- Canadian Association of General Practitioners in Oncology
- Check And Give Protection To (Delta Airlines high value shipments)
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Citizens Against Government Rule
- Colored Angora Goat Registry
- Compound Annual Growth Rate
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (investing)
- Compounded Average Growth Rate
- Central Arizona Groundwater Replenishment District
- Conseil Affaires Générales Relations Extérieures (French)
- Californians Against Government Run Healthcare
- Chicago Area Garden Railway Society
- Canadian Association for Graduate Studies (est. 1962; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of General Surgeons (est. 1977)
- Center on American and Global Security (Indiana University)
- Centre for Arab Genomic Studies (United Arab Emirates)
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study
- Coast and Geodetic Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ukraine's IT outsourcing market has been demonstrating impressive cumulative average growth rates of 28% per annum during 2004-2011 and is forecasted to enjoy 20-25% growth rates per annum during 2012-2016 based on the continued cost advantage of highly skilled Ukrainian programmers.
During an analyst and investor meeting in September, The Estee Lauder Companies said it expects a combination of sales growth initiatives, operational efficiencies and productivity gains to drive sales over the next five years at a cumulative average growth rate of 6-7% in constant currency.