The Hyundai Cummins Engine Company (HCEC) will manufacture engines in the MidRange 5.
What does CUM stand for?
CUM stands for Cummins Engine Company (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUM
We have 39 other meanings of CUM in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Universitario Franco Mexicano (Mexican school)
- Centro Universitario Metropolitano (Guatemala)
- Centro Universitario Montejo (Spanish; Mexican school)
- Communauté Urbaine de Montréal
- Communauté Urbaine du Mans (French: Urban Community of Le Mans; Le Mans, France)
- Cubic Meter
- Cubic Metre
- Cumana, Venezuela (Airport Code)
- Cumberland (Amtrak station code; Cumberland, MD)
- Cysto-Urétrographie Mictionnelle (French: Urinary Cysto-Urethrography)
- Canadian Underwater Mine Apparatus (breathing)
- Canadian Underwater Mine Countermeasures Apparatus
- Canadian Urban Music Awards (industry event)
- Canadian Urethane Manufacturers' Association (est. 1973; Ontario, Canada)
- Coopératives d'Utilisation du Matériel Agricole (French: Cooperatives Using Agricultural Materials)
- Credit Union Managers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Credit Union Membership Access Act
- Cambridge University Malaysia Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
[[banner]] The Hyundai Cummins Engine Company (HCEC) will produce engines in the MidRange 5.
Cummins Engine Company has signed up on a new 44,000 sq ft warehouse at Badby Park, Daventry for a major logistics operation.
Then in May of this year the Cummins Engine Company revealed plans to axe 700 workers at their Shotts plant in Lanarkshire.
The formal inauguration of the newly crafted JV, christened as Hyundai Cummins Engine Company (HCEC), was made in Ulsan, Korea.
According to Dow Jones, the company expects to produce 1,000 CNG engines per year, to be priced at approximately $10,000 each, at the Dongfeng Cummins Engine Company in Hubei, China.