Throughout the Bible, we see numerous passages about being our brother's keeper, welcoming the stranger, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, and healing the sick," said Andrew Walsh, author of Religion, Economics and Public Policy: Ironies, Tragedies, and Absurdities of the Contemporary Culture Wars and a religion professor at Culver-Stockton College in Canton, Mo.
What does C-SC stand for?
C-SC stands for Culver-Stockton College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C-SC
We have 1101 other meanings of C-SC in our Acronym Attic
- Consortium for Southern Africa Food Security Emergency
- Cyber Security Awareness for Everyone
- C-Mode Scanning Acoustic Microscope
- Commerce for Secure Active Mobile
- Centre for Sociology Anthropology and Politics (UK)
- Centre for Spatial Analysis in Public Health (London School of Hygeine & Tropical Medicine; University of London; London, UK)
- Centre for Sustainable and Aquatic Resources
- Checklist of Sexual Abuse and Related Stressors
- Constraint-Specification Aspect Weaver
- Coherent Selection Combining
- C-Band Scatterometer
- Canadian Self-Contained Off-The-Shelf Underwater Testbed
- Chalmers Strategic Effort on Learning and Teaching (Chalmers University of Technology; Göteborg, Sweden)
- Cooperative Sensor Networks with Mobile Access
- Cellular Signal Integration Group (Technical University of Denmark and Center for Biological Sequence Analysis)
- Counter-Signals Intelligence
- Counter-signals Intelligence
- central-supramolecular activation complex
- Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network
- Convolutional Single Parity Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nichols, artist, calligrapher, and book designer Marvin Meyer, translator and text consultant Letterata 1017 Abbey Ridge, Culver-Stockton College, Canton, MO 62305-4779 9780615335216 $34.
Before coming to NCU, Wilson was a professor and administrator for 16 years at Culver-Stockton College in Canton, Mo.
before earning a bachelor's degree in business administration from Culver-Stockton College, and a master's degree in systems management from the University of Southern Carolina.