Ultraviolet B irradiation-enhanced interleukin (IL)-6 production and mRNA expression are mediated by IL-1 alpha in cultured human keratinocytes.
What does HaCaT stand for?
HaCaT stands for Cultured Human Keratinocyte (cells)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HaCaT in our Acronym Attic
- Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest
- Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest Registry
- Hepatoma Apoptotic Cell-Associated Antigen
- Hawaii Association for College Admission Counseling
- Hellenic-American Cultural Association of Colorado
- Heathrow Association for the Control of Aircraft Noise (UK)
- Hispanics Against Child Abuse & Neglect, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Hairdressers and Cosmetologists Association of the Philippines (trade group)
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Hounslow Asian Community Advice Service (UK)
- Hampshire Association for the Care of the Blind (UK)
- Hiap Aik Construction Berhad (construction company; Melaka, Malaysia)
- Horny As Can Be
- Housing Authority of the County of Butte (Chico, CA)
- Hawaii Alliance for Community-Based Economic Development (est. 1992)
- High Affinity Calcium-Binding Protein
- Homestead and Community Broadcast Satellite Service (Australia; rural television)
- Halifax Antique Car Club (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce (Hanover, NH)
- Harrisburg Area Community College (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The biologic action of parathyroid hormone (PTH) related peptide (PTHrP) in normal skin was investigated in cultured human keratinocytes and in SKH-1 hairless mice.