The Belfast City Council and Culture Northern Ireland initiative starts tomorrow and runs the first Thursday of each month.
What does CNI stand for?
CNI stands for Culture Northern Ireland (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNI
We have 207 other meanings of CNI in our Acronym Attic
- Computing and Networking Infrastructure (various organizations)
- Confederação Nacional da Indústria (Brazil)
- Congreso Nacional Indígena (Spanish: Indian National Congress)
- Consolidated Networks Incorporated
- Construction of New Infrastructure (various locations)
- Contribution to Net Income
- Coordination Nationale Infirmière
- Corporate Net Income (taxes)
- Country and Network Identification
- Critical National Infrastructure
- Customer Network Implementation
- National Ittihadi Congress Party (Morocco)
- Communication/Navigation/Identification-Management Unit (US DoD)
- Canadian Nursing Informatics Association
- Centre Nacional d'Informatica d'Andorra (Catalan: National Computer Center of Andorra)
- Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Agropecuarias (Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Dominica, San Salvador)
- Chia Nan Irrigation Association (Taiwan)
- Collectif National des Infirmières Anesthésistes
- Critical National Infrastructure Authority (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Conseil National de l'Insertion par l'Activité Économique (French: National Economic Activity Integration Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before her death in 1939 she wished to "be talked about at the end of 1,000 years" and Culture Northern Ireland hopes to make that a reality.