Those so-called nasty people over on the Culture, Welsh Language and Sport Committee have threatened to take away the FAW's right to govern Welsh football if those in charge do not change the way they currently do things.
What does CWLS stand for?
CWLS stands for Culture, Welsh Language and Sport Committee (National Assembly for Wales; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWLS
We have 4 other meanings of CWLS in our Acronym Attic
- Compliant Wafer Level Package (chemical engineering)
- California Western Law Review (est. 1965; California Western School of Law; San Diego, CA)
- Civil War Lodge of Research (Virginia)
- Consult for Women and Land Rights (Indian access organization)
- Canadian Well Logging Society
- Center for Weight Loss Surgery
- Child Welfare Law Specialist (National Association of Counsel for Children)
- Child Welfare Legal Services (Gainesville, FL)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Security
- Complete Weight Loss Surgery
- Cisco Wireless LAN Support Specialist
- Clarendon Wing Lecture Theatre (University of Leeds, UK)
- Cabin Wireless LAN Unit (aircraft equipment)
- Chicago Women's Liberation Union (est. 1969; Chicago, IL)
- Cold Wet Lay Up (condition of a boiler in a steam plant)
- Chief Wildlife Warden (India)
- Crystal Waters Loco Works (model train website)
- Calypso Wash Motion (Kenmore, Whirlpool)
- Canadian War Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Assembly's Culture, Welsh Language and Sport Committee emphasised in its review of English language writing in Wales the contribution literature could make to the Welsh economy in terms of tourism.
Peter Finch, chief executive of the literature-promotion agency Academi, made the suggestion in his evidence to the Assembly's Culture, Welsh Language and Sport Committee yesterday.