The area features sites of archaeological and cultural value, as well as colonies of culturally modified trees.
What does CMT stand for?
CMT stands for Culturally Modified Tree (archaeology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMT
We have 406 other meanings of CMT in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Market Tokyo (Japan)
- Creative Marketing Team (Texas)
- Creative Music Therapy
- Crédit Municipal de Toulon (French bank)
- Crew Maintenance Time
- Crew Mission Time (US Coast Guard)
- Crisis Management Team
- Critical Mission Thread
- Critical Mobile Targets
- Cryptographic Module Testing
- Cultured Marble Top
- Customary Marine Tenure
- Customer Management and Technology (Sprint)
- Cut, Make & Trim (price term used in garment industry)
- Cybermedia Technologies, Inc.
- Cyberterra Mean Time (virtual realm)
- Charcot Marie Tooth International United Kingdom
- Central Mechanical Transport and Stores Depot (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Canadian Mining Technology Network (MMS Canada)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A
Samples in periodicals archive:
In early 1998, we presented the first copies of Shaped Cedars and Cedar Shaping: A Guidebook to Identifying, Documenting, Appreciating and Learning from Culturally Modified Trees to the coastal First Nations.