Now the State Audit Court has found Mashai guilty of a contracting offense while at the Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization and ordered him suspended from government employment for two months.
What does CHTO stand for?
CHTO stands for Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization (Iran)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Caribbean Hotel Tourism Investment Conference
- China Huarong Trust and Investment Corporation
- Computer and High Technology Law Journal (Santa Clara University; California)
- Center for High Technology Materials (University of New Mexico)
- Centre for Hotel and Tourism Management (Bahamas)
- College of Hospitality and Tourism Management (various locations)
- Compact Hypertext Markup Language
- Compiled Hypertext Markup Language (File Extension)
- Chronic Hypertension
- Cooperative Human Tissue Network
- Chapel Hill Training-Outreach Project (North Carolina)
- Certified Healing Touch Practitioner
- Certified Hospitality Technology Professional
- Conical Helical Tubular Photobioreactor (biotechnology)
- Canadian High Temperature Research
- Centre for Hospitality and Tourism Research (Victoria University; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Circle of Hope Therapeutic Riding, Inc. (Barnesville, MD)
- Collection, Handling, Transport and Release (California)
- Compact High Temperature Reactor (atomic energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tanzanian delegation headed by the Foreign Minister also met with President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, head of Iran`s cultural heritage and tourism organization Esfandyar Rahim Mashaei, and his Iranian counterpart Manouchehr Mottaki.