The section is placed in cooperation with the Ministry of Culture, Museum of the City of Skopje, the Cultural Heritage Protection office, Confiscated Property Management Agency, and the Ministry of Interior.
What does CHPO stand for?
CHPO stands for Cultural Heritage Protection Office (Macedonia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHPO
We have 3 other meanings of CHPO in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nursing Assistant
- Community Health Promotion Network Atlantic
- Collaboration for Health in Papua New Guinea (est. 2003; Australian pharmaceutical companies; philanthropy)
- Center on Hunger, Poverty and Nutrition Policy (Tufts University; Medford, MA)
- Chicago Portage National Historic Site (US NPS)
- Chief High Performance Officer (Canada)
- City Hall Police Office (Philippines)
- City Historic Preservation Officer (Seattle, WA)
- Community Health Plan of Ohio (est. 1986)
- Cape Haze Property Owners Association (Florida)
- Carriage Hills Property Owners Association (Crownsville, MD)
- Cherry Hill Police Officers Association (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Citrus Heights Police Officers Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Clearwater Harbor Property Owners Association (South Haven, MN)
- Corinthian Hill Property Owners Association (Dillon, CO)
- Cornwallis Hills Property Owners Association (Hillsborough, NC)
- Corona Highlands Property Owners Association (California)
- Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (Washington, DC)
- Center for Health Policy & Preparedness (Potomac Institute for Policy Studies; Arlington, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director of the Cultural Heritage Protection Office Pasko Kuzman denies that an agreement over the construction of objects at Skopje's Fortress has been reached.
The Ministry, along with the Cultural Heritage Protection Office, developed a plan for management of the site, which determines projects for the protection of Kokino as a site of cultural-historic significance and its nomination to be included on UNESCO's World Heritage list.