Nowadays, the Cultural Development Fund, affiliated to the Egyptian Ministry of Culture, regularly holds events in Beit el-Seheimy to bring life to the historic house.
What does CDF stand for?
CDF stands for Cultural Development Fund (Ministry of Culture, Egypt)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDF
We have 263 other meanings of CDF in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Directors Forum
- Cortina d'Ampezzo Fiames Italy (airport code)
- Cost Documentation Format
- Coupe de France (French: French Cup; association football competition)
- Crash Dump Facility
- Credit and Development Forum
- Croisières de France (French: Cruises of France; Royal Caribbean)
- Cross Domain Facility
- Cross-Disciplinary Fellowship (various organizations)
- Cú de Ferro
- Cumulative Density Function (probability theory)
- Cumulative Distribution Function (probabilities, statistics)
- Currency Declaration Form (India)
- Current Divider Formula (electronics)
- Custom Data Field
- Customer Damage Function
- Cyberspace Description Format
- Czech Donors Forum (Czech Republic)
- Circuit Design, Fabrication and Test Data Systems (NASA)
- Cohen-Daubechies-Feauveau Multi-Resolution Time Domain
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sessions are led by artist Abd El Hakim Sayed Abd El Hakim, who is the Director of Foustat Traditional Crafts Centre and the Cultural Development Fund at the Ministry of Culture.
In turn, Halil Akinci talked about the activities of the Council, main priorities of which are: the development of creative relationships and creation of a single channel of Culture and Cultural Development Fund.
The CIFET, sponsored by the Egyptian Cultural Development Fund, is one of the world's most prestigious events for experimental international theater.
The ministerial council, she continued, issued a direct decree authorizing LE 16 million from the cultural development fund to develop the Mahmoud Khalil Museum on April 4, 2009.
He added that a budget of LE 16 million had been approved by the Cultural Development Fund for the restoration and development of the Mahmoud Khalil Museum.
Abdel Monem was also responsible for the cultural development fund, which managed the budget for numerous cultural activities in the Egyptian capital, including its international cinema festival.