Panel screens plan to seek UNESCO recognition for Japanese food TOKYO - A Cultural Affairs Council ad hoc committee began deliberations on Tuesday on whether to endorse the government's plan to recommend that Japanese food culture be added to UNESCO's list of intangible cultural heritage, with an eye to reaching a conclusion next month.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Cultural Affairs Council (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 909 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Association of Canada
- Crew Available Cycle
- Crimes Against Children
- Crisis Action Cell
- Crisis Action Center
- Criteria Air Containment
- Critical Area Commission (Maryland)
- Cronacher Ausschuss Compagnie (Kronach, Germany historical reenactment group)
- Crossroads of America Council (Boy Scout council comprising most of Indiana, USA)
- Cultural Advisory Committee
- Cultural Arts Commission (various locations)
- Cumulative Average Cost
- Cumulative Average Curve
- Current Actions Center (US DoD)
- Custom Arms Company, Inc.
- Customer Acceptance Certificate (South Africa)
- Customer Acquisition Cost (marketing)
- Customer Administration Center
- Customer Assistance Center (various companies)
- Cyclists Advisory Committee (Alberta, Canada)