Our school culinary training programs have empowered nutrition staff in 75 Colorado school districts to prepare delicious school meals from scratch Our Go, Slow, Whoa program, piloted in Aurora Public Schools, is helping students in 13 elementary schools learn to identify healthy food choices.
What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Culinary Training Program (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Course Training Plan
- Cowtipping Productions
- Création et Travaux du Paysage (French: Creation and Landscape Works)
- Creative Teaching Press (California)
- Criminal Trespass (law)
- Critical Technical Parameter(s)
- Critical Temperature and Pressure (chemistry)
- Critical Test Parameter
- Critical Timing Path
- Critical to Process
- Custom Training Program
- Cycle Trigger Pulse
- Cyclic Time Processor (NASA)
- Cytidine Triphosphate
- Joint China-IMF Training Program
- Republican Turkish Party (Turkish Cypriot Area)
- Certified Turfgrass Professional - Cool Season Lawns
- Cholera Toxin Peptide 3
- California Travel and Park Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy and Air Force culinary training programs will relocate to Fort Lee by 2010.
A new commercial kitchen constructed in the agency's 18,000-square-foot facility will serve as the cornerstone of the Recipe for Success initiatives with the launch this month of an eight-week culinary training program designed to give in-need participants the skills they need to obtain secure positions in the restaurant and hospitality industry.