The minister added that his government agreed to increase water flow in the Euphrates to 500 cubic meters per second, pointing that more waters was sent to Iraq during the draught periods.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Cubic Meters per Second
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Crossconnect Management System
- Crowd Management Services (Starplex)
- Crowley Marine Services (various locations)
- Cruel Mythical Sword (Diablo 2 game)
- Cruise Missile Seminar
- Cruise Missile Submarine
- Cryptographic Message Syntax (IETF / RFC 2630)
- Cryptomaterial Service
- Crystal Management Server
- Crystal Mover Services, Inc. (Miami, FL)
- Cultural and Media Studies (various schools)
- Cupertino Middle School (Sunnyvale, California)
- Current Medline Scanner
- Current-Mode Switching
- Curriculum Materials Service
- Custody Management System (financial accounting system)
- Custom Manufacturing Service
- Custom Mapping Service
- Custom Menu System (gaming)
- Custom Mixed Signal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vice Governor of Chui oblast, Turatbek Junushaliev, said the water level in the Ala-Archa river is going down: from 30 cubic meters per second it dropped to around 25.
According to a Xinhua news agency report, the dam buffered the flood by discharging water at a rate of 40,000 cubic meters per second, holding up 16,000 cubic meters in a second.
The peak flow on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River reached 70,000 cubic meters per second on Tuesday morning, China Daily reported.