67 billion cubic meters of gas from various sources in Jan.
What does m3 stand for?
m3 stands for Cubic Meter(s)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of m3
We have 9 other meanings of m3 in our Acronym Attic
- Mission to Torino (International Olympic Committee)
- MPEG 2 Transport (stream)
- Medieval 2: Total War Heaven (game fansite)
- MTP (Message Transfer Part) Level 2 User Adaptation
- Multi-Mission Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US DoD)
- Mpeg 2 Video (file extension)
- Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (conference)
- Multi Modal Verification for Teleservices and Security Applications
- Marketing to Women (conference)
- [not an acronym] economic indicator showing changes in manufacturing (manufacturers' shipments, inventories, and orders)
Samples in periodicals archive:
: Lot 1 (academic buildings) - 10 894 cubic meters of cold water and 87 cubic meters of hot water; Lot 2 (dormitories) - 47 816 cubic meters of cold water and 14,090 cubic meters of hot water; Lot 3 (rainwater) - 8 063 cubic meters of rainwater.
The National Water Company (NWC) has saved more than 433mn cubic meters of water over the past five years - worth some SR2.
6 per cent in Q1, recording 8,991 million cubic meters, compared with 9,732 million cubic meters during the same period in 2013.
75 som for a cubic meter of gas, in the south - 14.
The desalination plants produced 955 million cubic meters of water in 2012 which is an increase of 7.
In the first six month of 2013 Ukraine has imported 10,296 billion cubic meters of gas at a price tag of USD 4.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Total gas production has hit 120 billion cubic meters since the beginning of new Iranian calendar year on 20 March 2012, officials announced.