When the transfer is done, Syria will purchase 20 to 25 million cubic meters of Iran's gas per day, said Oji.
What does m3 stand for?
m3 stands for Cubic Meter(s)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of m3
We have 9 other meanings of m3 in our Acronym Attic
- Mission to Torino (International Olympic Committee)
- MPEG 2 Transport (stream)
- Medieval 2: Total War Heaven (game fansite)
- MTP (Message Transfer Part) Level 2 User Adaptation
- Multi-Mission Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US DoD)
- Mpeg 2 Video (file extension)
- Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (conference)
- Multi Modal Verification for Teleservices and Security Applications
- Marketing to Women (conference)
- [not an acronym] economic indicator showing changes in manufacturing (manufacturers' shipments, inventories, and orders)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Homs, Central Syria, (SANA) -- Syria's gas production in the first quarter of 2011 rose to 2,664 billion cubic meters of natural gas , averaging 29.
7 billion cubic meters in the first ten months of 2009.