Remember, using Montessori material, or Dienes' MAB base-10 material, 1 cubic centimetre is one-thousandth of a cubic decimetre, or a litre, and 1 cubic metre contains a thousand litres, so 1 cubic metre as a model of 1 unit has a cubic centimetre as a model of one-millionth, or one-thousandth of a thousandth).
What does DM3 stand for?
DM3 stands for Cubic Decimetre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DM3
- Dual Miniature/Ships Inertial Navigation System
- Digimon Adventure 02
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1
- DIF (Differentiation-Inducing-Factor) Metabolite 1
- Draftsman-Illustrator First Class (Naval Rating)
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
- DoDaf Meta-Model (US Department of Defense)
- Doom 2 (computer game)
- Draftsman-Illustrator Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Myotonic Dystrophy Type 2
- Draftsman-Illustrator Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Dye-Matrix 3 (paintball)
- Defense Multi Mission Mobile Processor
- Dye Matrix 5 (paintball)
- Dictyostelium Mucoroides-7
- Dye Matrix 7 (paintball marker)
- Dade Moeller & Associates (various locations)
- Daewoo Motor America (various locations)
- Dallas Museum of Art (Dallas, TX)
- Dance Masters of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
The boot space is an impressive 480 cubic decimetres.