Cuba Sister Cities Association, the Cuba Working Group, the National Network on Cuba and the Center for Constitutional Rights.
What does CWG stand for?
CWG stands for Cuba Working Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CWG
We have 150 other meanings of CWG in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Games (Commonwealth of Nations)
- Completely Weathered Granite
- Concept Working Group
- Constant Wear Garment (NASA)
- Construction Working Group (various organizations)
- Continental Western Group (Des Moines, IA)
- Conversations with God
- Core Working Group
- Crazy White Girl
- Criteria Working Group (various organizations)
- California Wool Growers Association
- Central West Group Apprentices (Australia)
- Citigroup World Government Bond Index
- China Worldbest Group Company (est. 1992)
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (formerly Imperial War Graves Commission; UK)
- Canadian Working Group on Childhood Hearing (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Canadian Working Group on the Carbon Market (International Emissions Trading Association)
- Center for Women and Gender Education (California)
- Crane Working Group of Eurasia (conservation)
- Cluster Working Group on Early Recovery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the bipartisan Cuba Working Group, lawmakers who had been advocating for an easing of the embargo, said that the dissidents' arrests only underscored the need to engage in a dialogue with Cuba.
Rosa DeLauro (D-CT), member of the Cuba Working Group, in a statement urging support of the bipartisan Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act (H.
The delegation is part of the bipartisan Cuba Working Group that seeks to normalize relations with Cuba by ending Cold War-era sanctions imposed by Washington four decades ago.