Kyocera Corporation today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary in charge of developing and manufacturing crystal devices, Kyocera Crystal Device Corporation, has succeeded in developing an AT-cut crystal oscillator (KC2520M) with an output frequency of 32kHz, which has the world's first low current consumption of 80?
What does XTLO stand for?
XTLO stands for Crystal Oscillator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Extended Tool Integration Services
- Cross Track Error (Distance Off Course)
- Anything-To-Liquids (synthetic fuels)
- Cross the Line (expression)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Transformation Language (computer programming)
- XML Template Language
- Xpress Train Limited
- Extended Three Letter Acronym
- Cross Talk
- Experimental Test Model
- X-Ray Tomographic Methods (medicine)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Threat Management (computer security)
- XML Topic Maps
- Xuchang Tobacco Machinery Co, Ltd. (Xuchang, Henan Province, China)
- Excel Table Markup Language
- eXtensible Telephony Markup Language (XML-based service description language)
- Extended Telecommunication Number
- External Transaction Number (trade)