Kyocera Corporation today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary in charge of developing and manufacturing crystal devices, Kyocera Crystal Device Corporation, has succeeded in developing an AT-cut crystal oscillator (KC2520M) with an output frequency of 32kHz, which has the world's first low current consumption of 80?
What does XO stand for?
XO stands for Crystal Oscillator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XO
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Network Server
- Xstream Naming Space
- XNS IDP Control Protocol
- Xerox Network Services-Internet Datagram Protocol
- Xerox Network Services/Internet Transfer Protocol
- Extended Network Time Protocol
- XNU Is Not Unix
- Christo (Latin: To Christ, epigraphy)
- Crossover Track (railroads)