The maximum temperature can be measured by how disordered the nacre crystal orientations are, while the maximum pressure can be taken from the thickness of the nacre layers.
What does 111 stand for?
111 stands for Crystal Orientation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 111
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Alliance
- 10-High-Day (telecommunications traffic measurement)
- 10 Key (numeric keypad)
- 10 Kilometer (run/race)
- Thank You
- Burglary of Intrastate Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- 11th Armored Cavalry Veterans of Vietnam and Cambodia (Plainview, TX)
- March 11th (day of the train bombings in Spain)
- Emergency Services Number (New Zealand)
- Murder (police radio code)
- 112 (band; aka one twelve)
- Emergency Services Number (Portugal and other European countries)
- Attempted Murder (police radio code)
- Manslaughter (police radio code)
- Infanticide (police radio code)
- Abortion (police radio code)
- AIDS Suicide (police radio code)
- Eleventh Amendment
Samples in periodicals archive:
2-4) who have shown that crystal orientation in cast films is a strong function of the draw ratio (DR.
Single crystal orientation is both an engineering control requirement and a key manufacturing process control parameter for this type of product .
This higher crystallisation temperature combined with greater crystal orientation allows bottles to be demoulded earlier, cycle times to be reduced and productivity to be increased.
These are generally flat, crystal surfaces that mirror the crystal orientations across them.
This novel EBSD collection strategy allows investigation of individual patterns and re-analysis of the crystal orientation maps without repeated data acquisition.
FEI's EBS3 Fully-Automated Electron Backscattered Diffraction Solution Delivers Rapid Serial Sectioning and 3D Crystal Orientation Reconstructions of Materials HILLSBORO, Ore.
002) [Angstrom] by measuring the angular difference between the Bragg peaks of the dispersive and nondispersive crystal orientations.