Becrypt's Cryptographic Library has been certified through the Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP) at FIPS 140-2 Level 1.
What does CMVP stand for?
CMVP stands for Cryptographic Module Validation Program (NIST/CSE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMVP
- College Mall Veterinary Hospital (Bloomington, IN)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Insufficiency (dog heart disease)
- Civil Motor Vehicle Infraction (Massachusetts law)
- Clinical Manifestations of Viral Infection
- Communications Security Material Van Issuing Office
- Cambodian Mine/UXO Victim Information System
- College of Maharishi Vedic Medicine (Fairfield, IA)
- Comissão de Mercado de Valores Mobiliários
- Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários (Portugal)
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional
- Central Motor Vehicles Rules (India)
- commercial motor vehicle rule
- Common Mode Voltage Range
- Comunita Montana Valle Roveto
- Conventional Mitral Valve Replacement (heart surgery)
- Central Motor Vehicle Registration Office
- Câmara Municipal de Vila Real de Santo António
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Roadside Technology Corridor (US DOT)
- Chinese Mobile Value Service
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leader in FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria documentation, project management and consulting services, today announced that NIST's Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP) queue is down to a record low.
The early adoption of AES is perhaps more remarkable because, prior to the approval of FIPS 197, AES algorithm testing was not available through NIST's Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP), a program for assurance testing of cryptographic modules jointly operated by NIST and the Canadian Government Communications Security Establishment.