The report expressed particular concern about the licenses still valid for Arab countries, including 124 for Egypt and 97 for Bahrain covering chemicals, cryptographic equipment, and Au200,000-worth of "all-wheel drive vehicles with ballistic protection".
What does KEMPLE P stand for?
KEMPLE P stands for Cryptographic Equipment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance
- Kentucky Equine Management Internship (Lexington, KY)
- Keyboard Electronic Musical Instrument (hardware)
- Knowledge Engineering Methods and Languages
- Knowledge Engineering & Machine Learning Group
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (US National Park Service)
- Kentucky Employee Mediation Program
- Kluane Ecological Monitoring Project (Canada)
- Knoxville Early Music Project
- Kettle Moraine Press Association
- Kibeta English Medium Primary School (Tanzania)
- Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Kaiser Engineers Management System
- Kinetic Energy Monitoring System
- King Edward Musical Society (community music group; Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, UK)
- Knudsen Effusion Mass Spectrometry
- Korean Energy Management System
- Korean Environmental Mutagen Society (South Korea)
- Kansas Emergency Medical Services Association
- Kentucky Emergency Medical Services Academy (Bowling Green, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kik-11 is being designed to simplify loading classified key fill material into military radios and cryptographic equipment.
MOS 250A MOS 250A was added in October 1987 as it subsumed MOS 290A, Telecommunications Technician, created September 1977 from MOS 341A, cryptographic equipment repair technician, (created 3 Jun 61) which was previously MOS 4418, cryptographic repair officer, (created 18 Nov 57) and MOS 721A, cryptographic technician, (created 3 Jun 61) which was previously MOS 0224, message center officer, cryptographic, (created 30 Oct 43).
Bucher asked for a means to destroy, if needed, the cryptographic equipment and also that he would like someone "qualified" to operate the .
The final general set of recommendations in AGA 12, Part 1 is a process for testing cryptographic equipment for its suitability for SCADA operations.
An automated key generator can be a standalone device or included in a piece of cryptographic equipment.
The KG-40AR is a 'form, fit and function' replacement for the now obsolete KG-40A cryptographic equipment and will be a vital element of US Navy, US Army and NATO Link 11 tactical data link operations.
Key management encompasses the generation of KVs, their transport to all crypto equipment in the system without compromise, their insertion into the cryptographic equipment (often called key entry), the coordination of key entry in terms of time so that all cryptographic units are using the correct key at the correct time, the destruction or erasure (zeroizing) of keys after use, and the use of alternate and emergency KVs when compromise of the security system is suspected.