To the Editor: Cryptococcosis is a systemic mycosis most commonly caused by 2 species of encapsulated yeast: Cryptococcus neoformans and C.
What does CNEO stand for?
CNEO stands for Cryptococcus Neoformans
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNEO
We have 2 other meanings of CNEO in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Nacional de Exposições e Mercados Agrícolas (Portugese: agricultural organization)
- Commission Nationale pour l'Elimination des Mines Anti-Personnel (French: National Commission for the Elimination of Anti-Personnel Mines)
- China National Environmental Monitoring Center
- Centre National d'Équipement Nucléaire (French: National Center of Nuclear Equipment)
- Combined Nomenclature Explanatory Notes (tariffs; EU)
- Comision Nacional de Energia Nuclear (Mexico)
- Comissão Nacional de Energia Nuclear (Portuguese: Nuclear Energy Commission)
- Comitato Nazionale per l'Energia Nucleare (Italy)
- Comissão Nacional de Energia Nuclear/Centro de Informações Nucleares
- Central National Education Office (Singapore)
- Center for Near-Earth Object Studies (Jet Propulsion Laboratory; US NASA)
- Cable Network Engineering Program
- Center for Neural Engineering and Prostheses (University of California, Berkeley and University of California, San Francisco)
- Central New England Properties (New Hampshire)
- Chambre Syndicale des Négociants et Expert En Philatélie (French: Union Chamber of Traders and Experts in Philately)
- Community-Based Nurse-Midwifery Education Program (Hyden, KY)
- Comparative National Elections Project (est. 1990)
- Comptoir National d'Escompte de Paris (French)
- Continuous Negative External Pressure (intensive care)
- Continuous Negative Extrathoracic Pressure (treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The analytic serotype sensitivities for the LFA, two currently available LAs, and an ELISA were compared using purified glucuronoxylomannan from multiple strains of four serotypes of Cryptococcus neoformans and C.
Cryptococcus neoformans is the most common cause of confirmed meningitis in South Africa.
Candida albicans and Cryptococcus neoformans than the ethanol and petroleum ether extract (Fig 1).
Cryptococcus neoformans was found in 17 of 113 of fecal samples (15% [95% CI, 8.
Harris noted, is that most labs cannot distinguish between Cryptococcus neoformans and C.