DC cryogenic current comparator measurements on a good device would allow several parts in [10.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Cryogenic Current Comparator (electricity)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Control Circuit
- Crofton Country Club (Crofton, MD)
- Cross Country Canada (Canada)
- Cross Cultural Center
- Cross Cultural Communications (course)
- Cross Cutting Capability (US Army)
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Cross-Curricular Competency (education; various locations)
- Croydon Crown Court (UK)
- Cruise Control Coast
- Cube Connected Cycles
- Cullompton Community College
- Cullompton Cricket Club
- Culture Change Coalition (various locations)
- Culture, Curriculum and Change (University of North Carolina)
- Current Carrying Capacity
- Current Contents Connect (online journal access)
- Current Cost of Capital
- Curricula and Certification Council
- Curriculum Coordination Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new NIST bridge incorporates a cryogenic current comparator, relies on superconducting leads for many connections, and is compatible with conventional guarding techniques.